Affiliated companies are companies Manufacturing Authorization Holders or Marketing Authorization Holders for drug products for human or veterinary use. Affiliate companies are willing to develop, in a feasible manner, ambitious plans for the qualification of suppliers. In this respect, AFA is a platform that complements its internal resources very efficiently, multiplying its potential at very reasonable prices. Apart from the affiliated companies, AFA serves a growing number of companies interested in specific audits, which are difficult to perform. Some of these companies end up being affiliates after the first collaborations with AFA.
Affiliate Basic requirements:
In order to become an affiliate of the Asociación Fórum Auditorías (AFA), the following requirements should be met:
- Being a Marketing Authorization Holder and/or a Manufacturing Authorization Holder of Pharmaceutical, Veterinary, Cosmetics or similar products.
- Accepting the statements and the Intercompany Protocol, for the joint of third party audits to suppliers.
- Being accepted by AFA Board of Directors
- Paying the affiliation fee. The current fee to become an affiliate is 3.500,00€.
The following steps must be followed to become part of the Fórum Auditorías association:
- Submitting a formal request to the Board of Directors accepting the association statements and the Intercompany protocol and perform the obligations stipulated on them (a form is provided by AFA).
- Once the request is received, the Board of Directors will make the decision on the company candidate who desires to become a member.
- Sign the Confidential Disclosure Agreement (CDA) between the Asociación Fórum Auditorías and the associate.
- Paying the relevant membership fee.
For detailed information about AFA, including the request to become an affiliate, please use the following form.